IHSI Team Expertise
Program Evaluation and Research Unit
PERU projects include collaborations and funding opportunities from a diverse range of institutions. These consist of organizations and foundations that extend across the country at both the federal and state levels.
PERU utilizes our diverse, multidisciplinary team to ensure that we constantly move closer to our vision of facilitating each patient’s ability to achieve optimal health, well-being, recovery, and choice.
PERU staff are experienced in a wide range of disciplines, including quantitative and qualitative methodologies to support program development, implementation, evaluation, and sustainability.
A multidisciplinary team will support your organization in efficiently implementing healthcare innovations and ensuring the innovations are effective and sustainable.
All team members are trained to use principles of project and organizational change management throughout implementation to improve opportunities for success and promote effective, efficient collaboration with stakeholders.
The IHSI Team consists of experienced individuals, including the following:
- Program Implementation Specialists
- Program Evaluation Specialists
- Data Managers
- Data Analysts
- Training Coordinators
- Communication Specialists
- Web developers
- Informatics Specialists
- Sharon Sumanksy, MS – Director
- Alli Clevenger, MPH – Deputy Director for Care Coordination, Capacity Development, and Injury and Violence Prevention
- Abby Talbert, MPH – Deputy Director for Treatment Integration and Pharmacy Integration
- Katie Krancevich, MPH – Program Manager, Injury and Violence Prevention
- Heather Santa, MS, MA – Program Manager, Capacity Development